"Hvor skal vi hen?" spurte Ole Brumm. "Ingen steder" sa Kristoffer Robin. Og så gikk de dit.....

27. februar 2010

Only a mother would know....


One day my mother was out, and my dad was in charge of me.

I was maybe 2 1/2 years old. Someone had given me a little
'tea set' as a gift, and it was one of my favorite toys.
Daddy was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when I
brought Daddy a little cup of 'tea', which was just water.
After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea,
my Mom came home. My Dad made her wait in the living room to
watch me bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!'
My Mom waited, and sure enough, here I came down the hall with a
cup of tea for Daddy; and she watched him drink it up.
Then she said, (as only a mother would know),
"'Did it ever occur to
you that the only place she can reach to get water is the toilet?"

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for at du titter innom bloggen min og legger igjen en kommentar. Jeg setter utrolig stor pris på det og på denne måten kan jeg finne tilbake til bloggen din♥

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.